Bloom syndrome


Are there any centers of excellence in Bloom syndrome?

The best way to find a doctor specializing in Bloom Syndrome (BS) is to ask the BS support groups are: Bloom’s Syndrome Association ( and Bloom’s Syndrome Foundation ( In addition there are 3 doctors who specialize in Bloom syndrome:

• James L. German III, M.D. – Weill Medical College of Cornell University

• Maureen M. Sanz, Ph.D., - Weill Medical College of Cornell University

• Eberhard Passarge, M.D. – University of Essen School of Medicine

More Healthcare/Doctors Content

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Continue Find out more about our use of cookies and similar technology

This content comes from a hidden element on this page.

The inline option preserves bound JavaScript events and changes, and it puts the content back where it came from when it is closed.

Remember Me