Beckwith-wiedemann syndrome


Are there any centers of excellence in Beckwith-Wiedemann syndrome?

As of June 2016, there are no hospitals or clinics which are specifically designated as a "Center of Excellence" in Beckwith-Wiedemann syndrome. Nonetheless, there are some doctors and researchers that specialize in Beckwith-Wiedemann syndrome. Ideally, individuals with Beckwith-Wiedemann syndrome should be followed by a medical geneticist. Medical geneticists are physicians who specialize in diagnosing and managing genetic disorders. A medical geneticist will be familiar with Beckwith-Wiedemann syndrome and will be able to answer families' questions and take proper care of the affected individual. A medical geneticist can be found by asking your doctor for a referral or looking on the American College of Medical Geneticists website .


More Healthcare/Doctors Content

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Continue Find out more about our use of cookies and similar technology

This content comes from a hidden element on this page.

The inline option preserves bound JavaScript events and changes, and it puts the content back where it came from when it is closed.

Remember Me