Is there clinical research going on for Alagille syndrome?
As of April 2019, there are multiple clinical research studies currently underway for Alagille syndrome. Some of these studies are looking at new medicines that might help people with Alagille syndrome and some are looking at the symptoms of Alagille syndrome to understand them better. If you are interested in participating in a clinical research study, www.clinicaltrials.gov is a good place to start looking for trials you can participate in. Search for "Alagille syndrome" to read more about the studies looking for participants. You may also search for specific symptoms you have of Alagille syndrome to see if there are research studies for the specific symptoms.
More Clinical Research/Studies Content
How do I find clinical research in Alagille syndrome?
If you want to find clinical research on Alagille syndrome, www.clinicaltrials.gov is a good place to start that is currently underway. The Alagile Syndrome Foundation (www.alagille.org) also adds up-to-date articles about results of clinical research trials, if you are more interested in learning about the results of studies that have already been completed. The Childhood Liver Disease Research and Education Network (ChiLDREN) (www.childrennetwork.org) also has information on clinical research studies that they are performing.
How do I give money to help research in Alagille syndrome?
There are many ways to support Alagille syndrome research, including:
- Donating to the Alagille Syndrome Foundation (www.alagille.org)
- Shopping through Amazon Smile (smile.amazon.com) and selecting the Alagille Syndrome Foundation as your charity of choice
- Donating to the American Liver Foundation (www.liverfoundation.org)
- Donating to the Childhood Liver Disease Research and Education Network (ChiLDREN) (www.childrennetwork.org)
- Donating to the Children’s Liver Disease Foundation (www.childliverdisease.org)