3-methylglutaconic aciduria, type III


How do I find a center of excellence in 3-methylglutaconic aciduria type 3?

Since 3-methylglutaconic aciduria type 3 is so rare, it can be difficult to find doctors who have experience treating the condition. There are a few different places you can look to find a doctor/center with experience treating 3-methylglutaconic aciduria type 3:

  • The Organic Acidemia Association has resources to help you find a specialist in metabolic diseases (http://www.oaanews.org/clinics.htm)
  • Search recent academic and medical literature on 3-methylglutaconic aciduria type 3 and contact the authors to see if they know of someone who can help treat you

How to find a disease specialist. NIH/GARD.

Show More Content Like This

More Healthcare/Doctors Content

What specialist doctors should I see with 3-methylglutaconic aciduria type 3?

What specialist doctors should I see with 3-methylglutaconic aciduria type 3?

People with 3-methylglutaconic aciduria type 3 typically see a team of different doctors to help manage their condition, including:

  • Neurologist (specializes in the brain and movement)
  • Orthopedic surgeon (specializes in bones and movement)
  • Ophthalmologist (specializes in the eyes)
  • Geneticist
  • Physical therapist
  • Pulmonologist
  • Occupational Therapist

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Continue Find out more about our use of cookies and similar technology

This content comes from a hidden element on this page.

The inline option preserves bound JavaScript events and changes, and it puts the content back where it came from when it is closed.

Remember Me